Monday, May 20, 2013

REVIEW: ☆ Maxstar Platform Converse Sneakers ☆


                             

Most of you have seen these shoes somewhere, at one point or another recently. Made popular by Japanese fashion, platform shoes and sneakers especially are coming back into style. And why not? They're cute as can be, and for us short people (I'm only 5'2!) they add a bit to our height and are more comfy than heels!


You can find them at maxstarstore.com, and these specific ones at this link: HERE 
Shipping was extremely fast, and these are really good quality. 
I've seen a few other pairs like this on Ebay and other sites, but if you want quality shoes that are going to last and give you the best for your money, then I would suggest ordering from Maxstar! 

Here's a few pictures of my own! 












































































I wore these for quite a few hours the other day, and they were as comfy as can be. They didn't hurt my feet at all, or make me more clumsy because of the height. In fact, they're very solid and you don't even realize that you're walking on platforms. The only thing I noticed was that I ordered a size 8, when I usually wear a 7 or 7.5, and they're slightly on the small side. I would recommend ordering a size up from what you usually wear.

Overall, I give these a 10 out of 10 ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment